Tannine Montgomery {Friday}

Welcome to Pcb radio Forums Mother earth Mother Earth speakers Tannine Montgomery {Friday}

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris MorganChris Morgan
    Keymaster

We welcome Tannie onto mother earth at the Pcb festival . We asked Tannie for a little history about herself & Indie-roses.

I’m Indie-roses mummy who has Dravet syndrome a rare and catastrophic form of epilepsy. Dravet syndrome is drug-resistant, after many pharmaceutical drugs that did not help Indie, with horrific side effects. I couldn’t watch her suffer anymore. I started to research the use of cannabis for epilepsy. What I found fascinated me so I continued to learn more about this amazing plant, why our bodies need cannabis.

In 2017 we started to use whole-plant cannabis, to elevate Indie’s condition, what we witnessed was astonishing not did she just have better seizure control but her life changed in so many magical ways. Indie has been pharmaceutical free since 2017 and only using cannabis, she’s not been admitted to hospital in 16 months because of seizures. Indie was the 4th child in the UK to hold a license to use medicinal cannabis. Since then indie has not been prescribed or provided with any form of medical cannabis from the NHS. Tiered of fundraising rapidly losing faith in the government & NHS. The only way to keep Indie safe was to go it alone, provide her with what she needs. I started my own CBD company to fund indies prescriptions and provide good quality products to the public. Sweet Pink CBD has a range of cannabis products made and created by myself, with the whole family in mind. I’m a woman on a mission to change the stigma of a plant that should never have been taken from the UK. I also continue to fight for full spectrum cannabis oils to be available on NHS prescriptions with little hope.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Chris MorganChris Morgan.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Chris MorganChris Morgan.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.