Understanding Bullying in the canna culture

Welcome to Pcb radio Forums Cannabis news Understanding Bullying in the canna culture

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris MorganChris Morgan
    Keymaster

Ok its taken a bit of time to write this note
    Ive seen close friends being abused , bullying in any environment is toxic, but in a cannabis environment it seems it may be especially , and a contributor to such serious burnout, anxiety, and depression to people
    You would think that the cannabis culture would be more chilled out , sadly its not, its got a knife ripping through it , slicing away at the goodness in it .

So many people are using cannabis as a medication , this has helped them of dangerous pharmaceutical drugs that they were perviously highly depended on .
    The medical side of cannabis has being around forever “The Chinese Emperor Fu Hsi (ca. 2900 BC), whom the Chinese credit with bringing civilization to China, seems to have made reference to Ma, the Chinese word for Cannabis, noting that Cannabis was very popular medicine that possessed both yin and yang.”

I myself learned about cannabinoids in the year 2001 I read information from Miles Herkenham, Senior Investigator at the National Institute of Mental Health, his research team discover the cannabinoid receptor system in 1990. The discovery helps scientists understand the pharmacological effects of cannabinoids, which occur when the THC in marijuana binds with the cannabinoid receptors in the brain.
    I have always being a pot smoke myself & ignored the medical help i could have got form cannabis if i had have looked deeply into it
    Bullying among the cannabis community occurs when one or several people develop aggressive behaviours toward another person , whom they mean to verbally harm repeatedly, The bullying aggressor forces the victim by means of physical or psychological damage, who feels more and more defenceless and unable to escape from the situation:

People get abused in the cannabis for how they think politically , what literature they read , & more scary by who their friends are .
    The bullying i see in the cannabis community , leaves people suffering from a wide spectrum of physical and emotional symptoms, including depression, irritability, anxiety, sleeping difficulties, headaches and/or stomachaches. Furthermore, the consequences of bullying increasingly include such serious problems as eating disorders, school absenteeism, running away, alcohol and drug abuse and above all, self-inflicted, accidental injuries and suicidal behavior.

I have seen people in the cannabis condemning people with a inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”
    People are abused on their own personal social media platforms. Cyberbullying bullying and harassment using technology. This includes trolling, mobbing, stalking, grooming or any form of abuse online.
    Ive seen such ego in the cannabis community , profit before anyone , people assuming they have being in the cannabis scene culture for 30 yrs or more , take a moral high ground and speak down to fellow human beings who are in turmoil with obtaining illegal cannabis , risking their homes , jobs & also family
    One of the difficulties with bullies is that they often start out with more power because they feel they are bigger, stronger, or in a position of more knowledge of the cannabis culture . They are stuck in power from everyone around them, so their strength seems to grow as their victims’ strength diminishes.

Its hard not to respond to criticism or offer explanations , this is hard to resist, but you don’t want to do anything that could even be interpreted as fighting back. That’s just going to escalate the situation because they want to fight. So don’t give them anything resembling fuel. (And if it makes you feel better, this will be enormously frustrating for them.)
    Bernstein puts it simply: “Make them work hard to start a fight with you.” Now most people hear this and say, “But I just want to explain the situation so…” Wrong. Bad. Go no further.
    You tried being calm and in control but they’re still riding the express train to crazy town. Some would say you’re now justified in fighting back. After all “no one deserves to be abused
    They want to fight. They want a resolution immediately. Don’t give it to them. That reinforces bad behavior
    TELL a friend what is happening. It will be harder for the bully to pick on you if you have a pal with you for support. Don’t worry if people think you are running away – it is very hard for the bully to go on picking on someone who won’t stand still to listen to their threats.

{Im not saying its the only place bullying is only in the canna culture }

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.