Early bird ticket will be £80 for a full weekend camping ticket
January 2021 tickets will be full price
Camper van tickets will be sold separate to the camp festival ones
We will have a simple payment plan set up so people can pay monthly for their tickets
Some questions we have being asked :
- Can I bring glass bottles with me in my campervan/caravan? Glass is not permitted anywhere on festival land. The usual Festival confiscations policy applies to campervans and caravans. The security staff will also check for any other items not permitted on site, as specified in the terms and conditions on weekend tickets. Security staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site. Domestic items that will stay within the campervan are unlikely to be confiscated, however we would advise not to bring anything valuable just in case. The decision of the security team will be final.
- Can my car be kept beside the caravan in the campervan/caravan field?
Yes, there is space for one car to be parked beside or in front of the caravan. However, any other member of your party arriving separately by car will need to purchase a car parking ticket. This needs to be kept within the footprint of your allocated pitch.
- Can our group of friends have pitches next to each other as a group.
Sorry, we can’t hold pitches so if you want to park next to each other you will need to arrive together (and have booked in the same campervan section).
- Can I park my campervan/ caravan in the main car parks?
No. Sleeping in vehicles in the car parks is strictly forbidden, as it is contrary to our licence. Regular checks will be made by Security patrols. Separate fields for ticket holders to park campervans and caravans are available.
- Do I need a special ticket for the campervan/caravan fields?
Yes. Campervan/caravan tickets to park in these fields are available for an additional fee. Please note that there are 5 options of campervan ticket available – General or Quiet/Hire (Single) pitches on Blue Route on the East of the site; General (Single) pitches on the West of the site, and General (Single and Large pitches) at the Bath and West Showground (White Route). See the table above for details. Please ensure you follow the correct route according to the colour of your ticket.
- Does every person staying in our campervan/caravan need a Festival ticket?
Yes. No one will be allowed into the Campervan/Caravan fields without a weekend Festival ticket.
- What counts as ‘suitable fitted facilities’ in a camper/caravan?
Your campervan/caravan MUST have purpose-built fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking or washing facilities. Any converted vehicles must clearly be live-in vehicles. This does not mean simply a van with a piece of foam cut to size for a bed, and a bucket for washing!
- Is electricity available?
There is no electricity provided for field users.
- Is there day tickets available? No only full weekend
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CARAVANS AND CAMPERVANS
- To comply with PCB radio Festival’s license, and in the interests of safety as well as the welfare and goodwill of other Festival-goers and local residents, please adhere to the following:
- Only vehicles with fitted sleeping, cooking and or washing facilities may use these fields.
- Each Caravan or Campervan must have a Campervan ticket and each person within the vehicle must have a valid Weekend Festival ticket.
- Vehicles are parked within an approximate 7m wide x 8m deep pitch, with a 4m fire lane between rows, as directed by Parking Stewards.
- Only one Campervan/or Caravan with car may be parked in each approximate 7m x 8m pitch.
- An additional small tent may be pitched in the space behind the Campervan/Caravan, as directed by parking stewards, if space is available, however space is very limited.
- No vehicles are to be parked or tents pitched in the fire lanes at any time.
- No trading of any kind is permitted from caravans or campervans.
- No sound systems are to be operated in the caravan/campervan fields. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to confiscation of the system.
- Fireworks, generators, glass containers, potential weapons, portable laser equipment including laser pens or any illegal or offensive items or substances are not permitted in these fields and will be confiscated. No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted anywhere at the Festival. Vehicles in these fields are liable to search by security staff.
- All waste-water must be put in the containers provided. It is illegal to pour waste-water onto the ground, into a sump or into a stream because of the danger to the environment. This will be monitored by the Environment Agency.
- All litter must be cleared and put into litter bins or recycling bins.
- Open fires are not permitted. Small barbecues may be used in these fields, but they must be at least 3m away from any vehicle.
- Towing vehicles must remain with caravans, not parked elsewhere.
- Self-driven vehicles must be clear of the East and Bath&West Campervan fields by 6pm on Monday 28th June. Any remaining vehicles will be removed. Hire caravans and collections can take place on Tuesday but any unit or property left onsite is left at the owner’s risk. Hire caravans and collections can take place on Tuesday but any unit or property left onsite is left at the owner’s risk.
- On Sunday 27th June, at midday, the one-way system will be reversed to allow Festival-goers to leave the area. Entry to the caravan/campervan fields will not be permitted after midday. There will be no inbound access to the caravan parks until 21:00 on Monday evening.
- Users of these fields must not inconvenience local residents by trying to use the village for access. This will not be permitted. Please stick to signposted campervan routing.
- Please respect the Countryside Code at all times.
- Security staff may evict those that do not adhere to the conditions above, and may also confiscate their festival weekend tickets and any contraband items.
- The Festival and Premises License Holder accept no responsibility for any loss or damages to campervans or caravans (whether hired or privately owned). Any insurance or deposit claims arising from your campervan/caravan use at the Festival should be directed to your insurers or campervan/caravan hire company.
- Campervan/caravan tickets are personalised to the named campervan/caravan ticket booker, and are strictly non-transferable. If the person who books the campervan ticket subsequently cancels their ticket booking, the campervan ticket will also be cancelled. If someone else within the original booking would like to take over the campervan ticket, the booking can be rebooked with their registration as long as this is requested at the point of cancellation (£15 admin fee will apply) but the booking cannot be reassigned retrospectively or transferred to someone who wasn’t in the original booking.
- Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate campervans in your preferred site, the Festival reserves the right to provide alternative facilities in the event of adverse conditions.